Bill and Jon have ventured into the lodge and have checked out the wedding gift table. The both of them are looking mighty happy, and might I say very handsome. Bill rode his motorcycle all the way here from his home in Washington, and Jon rode in with his older brother Ron and his very good friend Jen in her parents' quite large motor home. I might add again here that I could not believe they drove that large motor home up that tall, steep, winding dirt road up to the Lost Moose Lodge. I know one thing, he couldn't have taken his eyes off the road and made it up safely. My hat's off to you, Ron. Of course, that is my cowgirl hat. Yippee I Yo! My hat's off to you, pardner. I might add that Jon came all the way from, oops, how do you spell it? Twyan, nope, Taiwan, nope!! There goes my A in spelling I got from school grades. Help me out, Jon or Colleen, or whoever might be handy. Boy, you can tell I took a day off of here. I feel much fresher and full of words. Of course, then again that might not be good. Oh well, you will just have to put up with the other twin or should I say triplet. I guess this post could get a little long if I don't lay back on talking so much.
Here are Dad and Jim. It got quite warm out there during the wedding, so I think Dad is right now enjoying a little shade inside. Jim has gone and gotten something cold to drink. Little by little, different ones will venture inside as everything comes more to the end outside with the wedding reception line. Dad, we sure do love you. Chuck and I wouldn't have missed picking you up on the way at all. We would have told AAA to route us right through your town if they hadn't anyway. It was so good to get to your place and see where you hang your hat now. You have a very nice place to call your home right now. We took off from Dad's with Dad, early Wednesday morning and would spend the night at the Cooley Dam. The laser show was fantastic! Thursday afternoon we were to pull into the Bed and Breakfast,as I called it, the B and B.
This is a picture of Patty, Jim's good friend and Jen, Ron's good friend. It was great to meet their friends that so far I had only seen in pictures. Unfortunately, that is what happens when we live so far apart from each other. It was wonderful to come and be a part of Suzie and Brian's wedding time on top of their mountain. By the way, the moose is still on the loose.
A couple more wedding reception line pictures. Brian's mother Betty and her brother in law Bill. Please correct me if I am wrong. I believe Bill is Betty's sister's husband. If I slip up, I am sorry. Ed or Colleen, stop me before I mess up too much. I need names from everyone to help refresh my mind. Help one and all. Once we get into the dance pictures I will definitely need assistance.
I believe Suzie is getting a hug from her mother-in-law's sister with Bill in front of Brian. Oops, I believe this has to do with the picture before this one. In this picture, Brian is hugging his mom, and Brian's brother is in the white suit a couple behind Brian's mom Betty. Betty and his sister look so much alike, they should be twins.
Us girls outside of the Lost Moose Lodge, just before going inside. Jeannie, Colleen and Dianne. Brian's new mother-in-law and two new aunties. I guess we aren't anyone new for Suzie. Bummer. Same ole, same ole. We sure do love you Suzie and Brian.
Everyone is just about to go inside the lodge. This picture has the city of Penticton far below in the distance. May I say again, a beautiful view for all of us. Later, a few of us will venture back out to catch a few georgeous sunset pictures before the sun is completely down. Then at a certain point we venture out again to watch the fireworks that will take place way down below us in the city of Penticton we are overlooking. Oh, so beautiful!
Suzie and Brian saying, Ye all come inside now, ye hear?" What a wonderful time we are to have helping celebrate their marriage union!
The celebration party is now inside where it is definitely cooler. Celebration to continue..............

2 comments:
hi auntie,
I miss you
Hi Suzzie,I miss you too.It's too bad there is so much mileage distance between us.We love you.
Post a Comment