This picture looks down on the road traveled 2-4 times daily-- --the last being in the dark.

I can see why they call the lodge, Lost Moose Lodge.
Poor Chuck, everytime he saw a sign along the drive, he thought it was announcing a lost moose on the loose. The sign only said "lost moose". As we climbed, he kept saying,"All I see is a sign saying lost moose."At the top of the mountain we found Ron, Jon, Jen and Bill sitting outside
their very large motor home at the campsite.After lots of hugs were given we sat down to wait for others who would be arriving in time.
Once everyone arrived we had quite a nice group for a campfire.
Colleen, Ed, Jeannie, Jim, Patti, Suzie, Brian, Thomas, Deb and her group, and last--the best man. What a wonderful time we would be having together on top of our mountain at the campsite. Story To Be Continued.....
The Lord gave us a beautiful sunset for our first night on the mountain.
P.S. I spent all afternoon trying to get four pictures on one post in the order I wanted and got no where. (Jeannie to the rescue) As I do a few more, Lord willing, it will get better. Love to one and all.

4 comments:
Excellent shots!
This is excellent Dianne! Ed and I are sitting here in stitches, reading this. Ed keeps laughing about Chuck and the lost moose.
Will be waiting for more story continued! Yea!!!
Love you all
Help!! Ed can't stop laughing!!
He wonders if Chuck ever found the moose on the loose??
No I don't believe he ever did.Only deer were spoted in the campground area.
Post a Comment