Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Let The Wedding Begin.......

One thing was certain. There would not be a loss of too few photographers present at the wedding. Who needs a professional when you're surrounded with picture takers. Every time you looked a different direction, click you were blinded by someones flash. Stars were seen all night long in everyone's eyes. Here are a camcorder picture-taker and sound man. We are about to share in a very special evening of Suzie, Brian, Mikala,and Thomas's. The four of them are to become a very special family unit. What God has brought together, let no man put assunder.
They couldn't have asked for a more beautiful evening for the wedding.
Shall we begin?
Suzie's father Edward Turner, an ordained minister will be officiating his daughter's wedding today. Standing along side him are the groom Brian Dumont,Ken, his best man, and Suzie's son Thomas, the ring bearer. As their eyes look upward, the most beautiful woman in the world is standing with her grandfather, about to walk down the path toward them. "This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Oh Suzanne, you looked breath-taking standing there waiting to walk the path way with Grandpa, to your new most precious future for the four of you.
Suzie's maid of honor Deb and Brian's daughter Mikayla, flower girl stood looking very proud and happy as Suzie is about to walk the pathway down to them. Anticipation begins mounting.
As everyone stands, the bride and her grandfather begin the walk down the pathway to her new future.
What a special moment this was as I, as well as my sisters and brother, watch our father walk his special granddaughter down the path. A very special moment for all! As I tell the story, the special moment comes flooding back.

Who giveth this woman to this man? As Dad leans Suzanne's way to be helped with what was said, he says "Her grandfather does.", and he gives her a kiss and takes his seat.
Everyone remains standing for the moment. I could hear the birds singing in the background and, low and behold, I think I just heard a moose call...........

Pictures to continue.

5 comments:

strider1971 said...

interesting story. what will happen next? only you can decide!!!!!!!

Mister Ed T said...

Like an investigative reporter and a gifted story-teller, you are reliving a very special weekend for many of us. What will happen next? The truth will be revealed!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Wow Dianne. Thank's! You are doing an awsome job. I'm enjoying watching your posts, and reading.

Love you!

Montana Sherry C said...

You've got me on the edge of my seat, Auntie D! I am loving all these photos and your play-by-play commentary. Thanks for helping out this girl who couldn't be there still feel like a part of things.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Keep posted Sherry.I will be posting lots more.I do have a cd Jim put togeather for me of lots of pictures.If you want a cd please let me know.I have sent cd's out to Jeannie,Bill,Colleen,Tom and Brian and Suzzie.The cd is a combination of about four of our different pictures.