Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Waiting For The Arrival Of Suzie and Brian...

Jim (Jeannie and Larry's son) stands with Patti, a very good friend. They did our burger bash on friday evening.
Loving Grandpa stands with Ron and Jon, Suzie's brothers. How happy they look coming into the wedding time. They will soon have a new brother-in-law and new little niece.
Ron, Suzie's older brother, stands with his good friend Jen. They drove into the campground with Jen's parent's motor home. Wow! What a huge motor home to drive up the mountain side!
I do believe if I had been with them, I would have had my head buried in the pillow for the climb up. What brave souls they were! Their campsite was where everyone would congregate outside of with the firepit. Saturday night Bill and Jon moved their tents over to Jim and Patti's campsite. Ron and Jen were to pull out early sunday morning. Bill also pulled out Sunday morning before the rooster crowed cock-a-doodle-doo. Hopefully, their snoring didn't keep the moose on the loose awake. The moose on the loose was never found pray tell.

Here are Mom and Pop, Suzie's parents, looking very happy. They were to soon have a new son-in-law and their first granddaughter. The time was nearing for the ceremony to begin. What's interesting here, is that these two were wed on this weekend thirty five years ago. Not at Lost Moose Lodge though. Happy Anniversary to the both of you.
Everyone began gathering together in anticipation of the union of Suzie and Brian.
And more came...............
And more came..................
And more came..............
Wow! Are there going to be enough chairs?

This is the moment we have waited for..........

and waited for.......

and waited for.......

I do believe I see Brian in this picture. Now the only person left to arrive is the bride. Anyone see the bride yet? More pictures to continue...............

2 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

You keep building the suspense! I can't hold my breath much longer.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Why.............what do you mean Jeannie?It's right in front of your nose!Twitch your nose and now you see it and now you don't.Isn't it amazing what can happen when your not looking? Funny,Funny,Funny sisters I have.Hee Hee.Chuckle Chuckle.Thanks for letting me in on the disappearing beach day post.Love ya.