Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

As The Wedding Continues................

Colleen and Betty walk forward to light the candles that will soon be used by Suzanne and Brian. This picture I have discovered is in the wrong order. This was done before Mikayla, Deb and Suzie took their walks down the pathway. It is a very special part of the wedding, so it is the first one in this segment of pictures. As they say, better late then never.
All of them look so happy to be standing together with all of their family and friends, witnessing them coming togeather as man and wife.Having their family become not just two but 4 happy campers. It's time to get you two hitched.
Mikayla and Thomas are no doubt thinking its rather warm out here,can we get this over with?Can't they just say I do and its done?As Brian and Suzzie's hands come togeather,their ears begin taking it all in.
Words from the Bible are given. Talk of them becoming one and working now as man and wife are used.What the Lord says and even down to earth human advice from her earthly father to the both of them.I do believe 35 years of good and not so good experiences does that.Their eyes lock on each other,he's thinking how georgeous she is,she's thinking how handsome he is.They are both feeling very thankful the time is finally here.The look of love in their eyes radiates from them outward and everyone feels the warmth from it.
I can just see in my mind,Bambi,and his many different forest animal friends sitting there bunched togeather on a couple logs going aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in their own animal language.As the wind whistles through the tree tops,the crickets chirping,the tree frogs croaking,the marmets stopping from gathering their nuts for alittle while,the soft,furry, brown,cotton tailed bunnies,the black and white stripped,scented skunks and the many different birds quietly watching in awe.
As the best man attempts to remove the wedding rings from the pillow he has just been given from Thomas, he finds a little problem. It seems that the rings were tied onto the pillow quite securely. Whoever tied them on either wanted to see a ring tug of war or just wanted to be quite sure they wouldn't escape and run. Little by little, as the minutes ticked away and sweat was running down the best man's nose by his struggle, everyone began laughing. Brian began laughing so hard he had tears of laughter running down his cheeks. It sure lightened up the moment some. It was quite comical to watch. Eventually the ties loosened up and the rings were successfully taken off the pillow.
As they lovinly gaze into each other's eyes and he slides the ring onto her oh so baby soft finger, he says "With this ring I do wed".Ed is keeping his concentration and eyes on his well thought out words he has written down for the ceremony.
With both of them lovingly watching, Suzie slides the ring on Brian's finger and also says "With this ring I do wed".
Everyone bows their heads for a word of prayer for these two who have just become man and wife and their new family.
The announcement is made to Brian "And now you may kiss my daughter".All the forest animals join in with the cheering from friends and family in this special occasion of the two becoming one. Such a beautiful moment for all. A few more pictures of the wedding will continue before the festive celebration begins.......

3 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

You captured the sedding ceremny well. But I said to Brian: "Now you may kiss my daughter!"

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

What an awsome bunch of wedding pictures Dianne! I am so glad you posted them.

The "preacher" tied those rings on. We had a friend back here concerned that you couldn't tie a ring on with just one ribbon. (hee hee). Guess he proved her wrong.

I was sitting in my chair watching Thomas fiddle with the rings. The one was hanging, and I kept a close eye on it, in case I had to make a "dive" for it! I bet I wasn't the only one watching (hee hee)

I love your pictures Dianne.

Eagle-eye Di said...

By all means please let me know when I get something not quite right.Please,Please,Please do.Thanks Ed and Colleen for your imput.Colleen please give me lots of names again.This little pea brain didn't retain alot of the names of different ones,both friends and family.Help or anyone else may help.Please!