There is such a very special relationship between sister and brothers. This picture is very special to me as Aunti Di. You guys love each other as much as possible and never let irritations or problems keep you apart from each other. Love each other at all cost and never give up or let go of each other. Aunti Di and Uncle Chuck love you.Brian, you have joined the ranks of our loved ones. You and Suzie hang on to each other and work all things out to the glory of God.
Of course who could be more special then Mom and Dad. Mom, who had you and protected you for 9 short months, and a father who went for ice cream and dill pickles every night of those 9 months. Oh, how they love their beautiful daughter God gave them! What a special woman you have become! I am so thankful the good Lord brought Brian along for you. We all thank the Lord for you, Brian. You are a blessing to all of us. Cherish each other as a new family to Mom and Dad and your brothers, and most important, Thomas and Mikayla. Colleen, I sure do love you! Looking at you from my computer, my heart cries to be able to be more near my special half. I love you lots. I look at your picture, and your smile tells it all. My heart is with you.
Well now, Jeannie, what can I say? Oh, how I love you lots! Keep your smiles coming; they're very welcome. After all, Colleen and I can't be triplets without you. Jeannie, it was wonderful for all of us girls to be together for Suzie and Brian's wedding on top of their mountain. It was such fun on the dance floor to dance to the music with them. What fun was had at their mountain top wedding! I love you, Jeannie. It was great to see Jimmy and his good friend Patty pull in with you. This has to have been the special time to be had for family in 2006.
Brian, this looks like a very special moment for your mom and her friend. I only now know you. I know your mom loves you very much. I am sorry your father is not here to see your special union time with Suzie. I did see you had a special picture on the table with the candles of your father. I find I wish very much I had sat and talked more with you. We all lovingly welcome you into our family.
Wow! What a fantastic pair of singers! What a special moment to hear the two of you sing to each other for all of us, and more important, for each other. It was wonderful to hear the two of you sing to each other. We love you two.
Next came the dance together. What fun we all had with you tonight! I hear you join each other as Brian works his weddings as the wedding singer. The two of you looked very much a part of each other. What a team the two of you make! You can't lose.
Colleen and Ed, what a special loving moment for the two of you! Hold on to each other through thick and thin. The Lord loves the two of you and wants everything good for you. I know how special this night is to each of you. I love you.
Father with Suzie and Brian with his mom. How special this is! It was wonderful to sit and watch all of you in your special moments.
Maid of Honor, Deb and the best man, Ken. You are special people in Suzie and Brian's lives. What a special honor to join them in their union tonight!
Everybody on the floor. It was lots of fun taking pictures of you all. You all looked great, and did a good job dancing, and looked like naturals at it.

3 comments:
I love you auntie, glad you guys made it.
Love you too Suzzie!
Thanks Dianne for doing all this work. I love you! You are doing an awsome job on the re-telling and picturing everything.
We just walked in the door from the last week at camp, so you will see us in here alittle more. I will put some photos of camp in when I get them onto a cd
Post a Comment