It's wonderful when the Lord brings someone along who becomes special.I seem to be having all kinds of problems with finding the correct places to put in my comments on these pictures. Frustration is taking its toll on me. What a fun evening was had by all.If anyone hears a scream in a short while, don't think anything of it. If I had Jim sitting next to me this post would have been completed a long time ago. I am going to strive to finish this. For now I am going to go out and find a few more pictures for my next post. Maybe I am trying too hard.

Mikayla and Deb's little one looked so cute on the dance floor. It was fun to watch the kids enjoying the celebrating also.
Brian's brother enjoyed a dance tonight also.
Hi Jon. My you look happy! It was wonderful that you were able to be with your family on their special occasion.
My twin and I had a few moments to sit with each other and joyfully watch the celebration continue. Colleen, I wished you and I had been able to have a few more times where we could just sit back and enjoy talking or dipping our toes in the water, letting the wet sand engulf our toes. Lots of things to get done for the wedding to take place a couple of days from then.
Suzie and Brian's wedding took place on Canada Day, so at one point their Canada flag came out and was held as their Canada song was sung.
Brian sang a special song to his daughter and danced with her.
Thomas is getting in alittle dipping practice with mother.Thank goodness there had been enough time since eating dinner.
Brian and Suzie are having a little fun with Thomas on the dance floor.Actually I do believe Thomas has become their new salt and pepper shaker.
Later in the evening different ones strolled outside to capture a beautiful sunset that the Lord personally gave to Suzie and Brian on their special night. The Lord smiled down on everyone and gave us a memorable sunset evening. Ed stood there looking alittle tired for the moment.Actually right about now he probably could use his recliner for about 1 hour. Jeannie and I have our cameras poised and ready to click off a few fantastic shots.

4 comments:
Yep your right.It has already been a month.We got back to Dad's about 8:30pm and we're only their for a few minutes before going up the mountain to Dad's friends.Good food and georgeous fireworks followed.
Thank-you to whoever fixed my post for me.I appreciate it.I figure it was either Jeannie or Jim.Mucho thanks.
Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Yehhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo.Thank-you many times over,and over,and over.Now could you help me put pictures on my next post?Blogger doesn't seem to be allowing any pictures to be downloaded.It must be the energy snap.Hot,Hot,Hot.Its everywhere.
It was a great evening in many ways. And I did find my recliner once we got home!
Post a Comment