Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Family Time
What a wonderful surprise when the call came asking what we we're doing for Easter weekend.Naturally I wouldn't let that chance get away from me.The family time we had with everyone was unique.Ashley,their cocker spaniel joined them on their trip northward and was a warm welcome in the house and out of the house as she would have her ball thrown for her time and time again.Sunday after Church our home became warm with family love and laughter.Our dining room filled to compacity,smelled deliciously of ham,potatoes,and lucious desserts.Of course we had more than ham and potatoes.The typical holiday meal was set out on the table.After dinner we settled in for the kids to watch a new dvd movie by Max Lucado,Buzby(The Misbehaving Bee).A movie teaching about using the straight path.Dad and Tom ended up closing their eyes,and caught up on some needed z's.After the movie,Bryan went out to fire up the firepit.We we're out of the house till late into the evening enjoying the campfire evening with lots of laughter and fun.It was a wonderful way to spend our Easter this year with everyone we love.

2 comments:
Sounds terrific! Wish I could have been there to eat and snooze with Dad and Tom!
Thanks so much for posting all of this Dianne, I love it! The pictures are all so cool. I wish I could have been there. I am so glad you're Easter was great! Got any more great pics? (wanna see them all).
Post a Comment