
Once Upon A Time:
Once upon a time there was this young family with a dog who decided to live within my domain.They loaded up their car with family,luggage,and dog to make their journey into the Northern Woods.Two bedrooms,One large open kitchen and living area,with bathroom facilities in the great outdoors with the bears and porcipines.One very large tree was supplied and stood proudly beside the humble abode.This story can be continued by each of the rest of you for further detail
Alittle like continue to add on and then it will close.Have fun with it.
Ok:: This mighty,magestic example of a monstrous tree once held a young girl captive for a short while.She sat on my limb wondering what would become of her.She called down for her twin to recognize her plea but to no avail.Unbenounced to her,her twin was lurking around the corner laughing hysterically at her twin sister's demise.Oh what will become of this young maiden sitting on my limb? Suddenly a thought crept into her mind.Shall I show her I won't be kept captive? Shall I jump and free myself only to laugh back into her face? Yes I believe I shall.OOps,Ouch,with blood squirting everywhere and me crying tears of anguish,mother was soon summoned.Away,Away to the doctor I went to have stitches in my precious,unblemished leg.I'm not sure who ended up on the better end of the bargin.At night as the evening approached and the light grew very dim,we would take our flashlights with us down alittle ways from the cabin and flash cars.Oh my,as kids we we're very unwise.We would flash down a car and then as the car would come to a screeching stop,we would run into the woods,hide behind a bush and be very quiet as we listened for the car to start up and drive away,only to submerge and do it again to the next car. Anyone out there want to continue?

4 comments:
(Hee Hee) Dis Wascally Wabbit might need a few moments to sit by the cabin (snickering), while waiting to respond. Just got back from the Carrot Patch, and busy eating her carrots. (hee hee)
What can this wascally wabbit say??She has always been alittle wascally. A perfect climbing tree! We spent so much time in that tree and had to have had "funny moments", and it just seemed to pop into the mind to play a joke. Never in my "little innocent" mind that anything bad would happen, from my sillyness. Dis Wabbit never expected the Eagle to fly. Eagles like trees, that where they build their nests. I could have brought you a blanket for the night. (hee hee) Don't remember where Rascal Jack was right then. Who knows?? Maybe it was Dat Rascal that put Dat Wabbit up to dat trick?? Okay, okay, so it wasn't Rascal's doing, at least, not that I remember.
this wascally wabbit remembers finally thinking for sure I had the "right" direction figured out, but no one else thought I was right. I started walking that direction, trying to keep an eye on eagle-eye and rascal, and sure enough I came to the road, and who was there? mom and dad and bill
You needed Eagle Eye Di to soar far above the trees to scout our way homeward.Dat Wascally Wabbit just kept hopping around in circles getting dizzy and Rascal Jack,the big sister stood speechless but knew several times we needed to stop and pray to our Lord for help.I remember the logging trails we're so much fun.The one day our cousins came over from Perkins and we all decided to go off ho bo style into the woods.Talk about fun,we had it.Its amazing we weren't full of ticks everytime we came out of them.I am amazed Mom wasn't off her rocker with worry all the time.I believe she just put all of us in the Lord's care and went about her cleaning.Down the road from the cabin was also our mountain that we played King Of The Hill on.That there mountain seemed like a mountain to us young kids but in all reality it was a molehill.I believe Bill won out most of the time.Our Davis Cabin had life within it and breathed happily while we occupied it.Now it sits empty,cold and barren.Last time I saw it was when I went up to Uncle Don,just before he passed away.Ron,Pat and I took a ride over to the area where I took a few pictures.Following are a couple more.
Post a Comment