Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Ide's of March

Ide really love to see a robin sitting on the tree limb outside my bathroom window.
Ide really love to wake up to the bright beeming sun bringing in 7o degree weather.
Ide really love to get the program hello to open up and work for me.
Ide really love to see that pussy willow bush in bloom in my front yard.
Ide really love to find that lion that brought March in so strong and tell him a thing or two.
Ide really love to stay and chat some more but shopping day has arrived and its time to go.


The Lion and the Lamb,such opposites they are.It reminds me of the picture of the Lamb and Lion of God.The Lamb is so gentle and the Lion so strong and fierce. Love to all.

3 comments:

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Dianne, you know, in some ways I'm glad your photo stuff has been down because your word paintings are taking over to compensate! Thanks for sharing!

Having said that, is the publishing of pictures a computer system problem or is it possibly something that could be sorted out without having to go to the repairman? Can I help you in any way? I'm not a genius but I do enjoy a puzzle! I know I asked you once before but somehow we never connected on it! If I can help, leave me a note at blogmail@rogers.com

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hey Dianne?
Do you have two computers that Hello is loaded on? If you do and if they are both online at the same time, Hello will go crazy-wazey tryin' to figure out in its teensy brainy-wainy which computer wants what! Hope you're problem is as simple as that! Turn one off and the other should co-operate! If you can't get it goin' maybe you'll need to switch to something like Photo Bucket. In some ways it is even better than Hello. Don't ya like that name "Photo Bucket"? I want to see yer pics again -- even if we need to do it by phone ... do you have cable internet? can you be on the phone and on line at the same time? Good grief -- I'm talking to you as if yer my sister! That's all Jeannie's fault! I take no responsibility!
Carol-Ann

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Dianne, I really like what you wrote. Thank's for posting it in your blog. I love you. And I can agree with Carol-Ann.