Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Who's Hopper? The Answer And The Arrival Of Andy

While we were there they were dredging the bottom.As the sun hits the water at a certain time of day it causes the lake to become all sparkles.Tano is watching what is happening with the dredger out in the lake.The others had filtered onto the beach and were enjoying making sand castles.

Hannah and Ellie decide to pose beautifully for a beach picture.The sun has helped warm them back up from being in the chilly water.
Tano came in and stretched out on his beach blanket letting the sun warm him up and smiled big for the camera.
Alittle more of making the sand castles with Tano joining in just before we walked the water's edge to the pier.
This is a picture I have admired that Sherry took with her camera.Needless to say there were quite a few beautiful sunset pictures.
The answer to the question of who Hopper is?Sarah's pet toad that loves to use the swimming pool for his summer home.Annette and Earl discover a toad now and then each summer that sits down under the ledge inside the pool and Sarah plays with it while she is in swimming and then as she gets out she places him back on his little ledge for the next time around.

She entroduced Tano and Ellie to Hopper and Hopper became a hit with all the kids.As Tano got out of the pool he put Hopper in his pocket and had him in the house for awhile.I do believe Tano would like to have taken him back to Montana with them.Sarah actually kissed Hopper for the camera but my camera didn't capture it because of the shutter delay.

Back home here RuthAnn got her and Ellie look alike pajamas out to wear and then climbed in togeather on the matteress on the floor in the living room.They were both out like a light within seconds of laying their heads down.We had had two quite late nights with family being out.This picture was actually taken the following morning after they woke up.
Sherry and I sat up awhile and each worked on our laptops downloading pictures and viewing them.
The following day Andy drove in from Indiana to pick up Sherry and the kids to continue their journey back home.I enjoyed Sherry and the kids being here with us for acouple of days and was sad to see them go.I felt very bad that Andy ended up running late getting here and so they loaded up and we said our goodbyes and gave hugs.Waving goodbye to them made me feel sad.Lord willing next time Andy will be able to join with us for a day at least before they have to leave.I was was very thankful for Sherry's time here,there was a very special feeling with it.Sherry,Andy,Ellie and Nathanal we love you.

3 comments:

Montana Sherry C said...

We love you, too.

Anonymous said...

Hopper? I thot so! Good bunch of pics and comments.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

What a cute post Dianne, I love it!! I love all the pictures. I'm sure they were a combination of your's and Sherrys, right?

Man! I am not so happy with my camera. It does not capture pictures like yours, Sherrys and Jeannies. I was told "after" I had already had it a year, that my camera was better for scenery pictures, not close up people pictures, and of course, I like those people pictures!

So now I know who "Hopper" is! Yep! Just as dis wascally wabbit thoght! Toad Stew, here we come!! (hee hee) Just kidding. Hopper is safe! Maybe a few of the other "Hoppers".

I love the pictures of all the kids. Thanks. Love you all!!