I picked them up from Sherry's friend's home in Ada and arrived home here to get into our beach duds.One call to Annette to tell her we were about to head out to the lake shore,and we were on our way.Cooler full of cold drinks,jackets cause you never go without them,beach chairs,blankets,beach towels,sand pails and shovels,and long pants made for one very full trunk.
We all fully enjoyed the day from start to finish.The water was alittle cooler then the last time we had been out there because the weather had cooled down a touch.The sand on the feet filtering through our toes felt wonderful and made for a nice sandy lake bottom to walk out into the lake on.After awhile everyone filtered out of the water and onto the sand where sand castles were built,and bodies were layed out to catch a few sun rays.
Tano decided he needed alittle more time for sitting in the lake letting the water and sand swish around him.
After awhile of being in the lake and then building castles and doing sand angels everyone became very thirsty so the coolers were opened up.The kids decided on juice boxes out of Annette's cooler.The kids soon became "The Juice Box Kids".
What comes after a nice cold drink?How about supper?We pulled on some clothes over our wet bathing suits,put shoes on our feet and got into our cars to travel down to the Wharf for PIZZA!
As stomachs were filled and satisfied and no more tummy rumblings were heard we went back out to our spot on the beach for alittle more fun.
As the light became dimmer showing time for the sun to begin its descent we walked the water's edge out to the pier.We enjoyed a walk out to the end and stood their in awe watching as the sky became more beautiful as the sun began descending down into the lake's edge.I couldn't resist taking a picture of Sherry,Annette and Dan.
This is a beautiful picture of Sherry,Annette and Dan
What could have been better then one very long barge going through the channel.The kids started waving to them in which the barge gave them back a couple of very loud horn blasts to say hi back.This along with the georgeous sunset made for quite a nice end.Now to get back and find all of beach belonging still not picked up from where we left it all scatered about to walk over to the pier.As we walked back the sky got more and more beautiful for pictures.When we got back we really needed flashlights to make sure of where everything was.Us goof offs should have picked everything up before we walked over to the pier.
After I put on the next post at Annette and Earl's house I will have a post of another set of pictures I couldn't get into these two main posts.How do you decide which pictures when their are so many gooooooooooooooooood pictures.Love one and all.

4 comments:
Thanks Dianne for your new post and pictures. It was nice to see the lake pictures with everyone in them. A nice "refreshing" way to start my day.
It makes me envious tho to see these fun lake pictures. I would have loved to have been in your group there at the beach.
I am so tired of Wal-Mart, and the strange, weird schedule they always hand me. Nothing consistent. I am tited of that. I am ready to quit, but don't know that I want to start over else where.
Love you Dianne
Nice pics of a nice time. Well done.
Oh my goodness! I am off the blog for just a few days and look what happens! You've posted photos of our wonderful visit! Thanks for refreshing all those memories. We really crammed alot of fun into a short time, didn't we?
Hey, guess what--I got a new camera! It's a Fuji again, this time, the S9000. I got a great deal on it on eBay, extra memory cards and filters and even a bag, all for less than I would have paid in the store. It just arrived today and I am anxious to learn all the cool features.
Good for you Sherry!Start learning it and let me know what you think of it.What excitement to see it arrive.It sounds like you got a great deal on ebay.Thats where I bought my camera from.
Post a Comment