Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Following Day At Annette And Earl's

There is nothing better then to go to Barbie Dreamland,want to join us?
Jump in,the waters alittle cool!!!!!!!!!It took alittle while before I braved getting all the way in.Kids they feel no coollllllllllllllld.The water was like bath water when our weather was so hot and humid for awhile.
The deck where the braveless sat.Oops I only mean Sherry and Annette.Hee Hee Dan and I braved it with alot of gritting the teeth.
We even had boat rides and the relaxing swayback chair to enjoy in the pool.Sarah got what she is reclinging in from us for her birthday.
Hey whos got Hopper?Anyone see him hopping around in the water?Tano probably has him in his pocket just ready to flash in front of one of us as a surprise attack.
Awhile later different ones filtered out of the pool and over to the swing set.Emma has her own special way for swinging on a swing.
As we filtered into the house Tano and Sarah turned their attention to the computer.Tano was wanting to get into something special.He soon began building I believe a man or creature.I can't exactly remember what he began having fun doing but him and Sarah were pretty ingrossed into what they were doing.
Dinner anyone?It sure was scrumptous Annette!Earl had come home and Chuck had brought Bryan and himself up just in time for supper.
Earl enjoyed getting his quad out to hook up his little trailer to for pulling kids in for rides into their woods.Rides went right into the dark time.Then he would pull in just so deep into their woods,turn the motor off and tell his ghost stories.What fun!!! Except when I was one of them on the back.Needless to say partway through his story I began roaming my eyes around to see into the dark corners making sure nothing would jump out at us.About three quarter through the story I was feeling like Ok,you can get us out of here now quickly.Its amazing how it can still pull you into the story even though you as now an adult know better.EERIE thats what it felt like.
What better way to finish the night with that roaring bon fire.We sat there enjoying it while each of the kids had filtered into the house to enjoy different things in the light,out of the mosquito haven except for the few they let in as they went into the house.A few mosquitos probably rode in on their shoulders just waiting for the right moment.

3 comments:

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

And just who is "hopper"???? Hummmm??? Sounds like a frog to me! Did he go for a swim to? Did you ever found where he was? What a bunch of silly people!!

I love your post with all your pictures Dianne. I will get in here again and again to view them. They are great. Now I know what we need for our yard. A pool!! And a barbeque pit area. That would be great, then, of course we need all the company to enjoy it with. That's the drawing card for all the company, right??

We don't get much company, now I know why. It's the pool, or "lack" of the pool. Actually, Ron figures we need a deck with a jacuzzi! That would be great too!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time! Scarry story and all. Thanks for posting this account of a day in the life of a bunch of cousins!

Montana Sherry C said...

Sure enjoy seeing all of these images again. Thanks for posting them!