Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Homegoing Of Jeff

Metro Baptist Church in Belleville,Jeff's family home church for the last 15 years.The viewing and funeral were here at their home church.
These are the flowers that were delivered to the church from Ron and Barbara Smith's family.They were beautiful.
The flowers that were draped across the top of his casket were from Jeff's dad.
This is just one of the two easles of pictures they had displayed in the back of the auditorium.
Such a sad ending to Jeff's life.Oh to have had a different ending to his life.Jeff you were very loved.As each of us reach heaven one day we will be togeather again.

4 comments:

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Thank you Dianne. It's good for all of us to be able to see these pictures. It makes me sad. I will be clicking back in here on and off to see the pictures again. The floweres were beautiful. That is so awsome that they put Dad's flowers on the casket.

I love you.

Mister Ed T said...

Thanks for posting these pics. We are still praying for the families involved.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Hi Colleen.I have made a correction on the flowers that were draped on Jeff's casket.I should have said Jeff's dad.I knew how I meant it but suddenly realized before I even read any comments or emails that I needed to clariy that part.The flowers from Ron Smith's family were the easil flowers.Sorry about that for anyone who misunderstood.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Thank's for the correction Dianne. lso, thank's again for posting the pictures.