Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Monday, October 02, 2006

A Day Of Viewing Cars Of The Past

The weekend that Sherry and family left we had Metro Cruise with lots and lots of old beautiful cars,motor cycles and trucks.Chuck and I really enjoyed sitting and watching the cruise of the olden days drive by.The squeeling and burning of tires added more fun to the whole day.Join us next time?The next couple of posts will show different cars,trucks and motorcycles we enjoyed.








3 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Hey! I remember some of those cars. I'd love to be there next time! That green one seems quite unique. Does Chuck or anyone know what it is. I bet your Dad could name each one right down to the year. Of course, who of us would dispute him?

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Now those are cool cars!! Love your pictures Dianne. Thank's for letting us see what you saw.

The one is a car like Tom had, right??

Eagle-eye Di said...

Hey Ed,you need to be here with Colleen so we can enjoy it all togeather.Love you.It would be alot of fun.