Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Misty Or As Sometimes Called Misty-May

Does this look like a soft tummy waiting for a rub or not!As I sit here commenting she is on my lap pawing out the keys she wants me to touch.This here kitty the good Lord gave back to us from deaths door.She is an answer to my hearts cry.When I took her in to our vet doctor,she just sadly shook her head.If you didn't read my post on her back alittle while ago,please reread.It was titled Update To Answered Prayer,dated september 02,06.I don't want to retell the story because I will end up in tears remembering the saddness I was going through at that time.Needless to say as you can see,she has improved.She is getting bigger and is a very loving affectionate friend.RuthAnn calls her,her angel.
We are very thankful for the Lord's answer to our prayer for her to get well and be able to remain with us.

6 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Thanks Di. Thank you Lord!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

What a beautiful cat Dianne! She definately looks like a little angel. Thank's to God, the Healer, for caring about our heart crys. And for those "little kittens" who are close to our hearts.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Eagle-Eye!
Decided to have lunch with you and Wascal today! I must say you have just burst out into the sunlight as a blogger! Your posts are so interesting! The old car display is remarkable -- what an experience to have had all those relics from the past parade in front of you!

I sure hope your kitty problems settle down now! I just love cats but my honey is allergic to them so we have a bird and a hamster -- great little buddies in their own way but not cuddle-able!

Anonymous said...

Aha!
I see from Wascal's blog that Birthday wishes are due!! Hope you had a very happy birthday and that a special year is stretching out ahead!

Eagle-eye Di said...

Thank-you Carol for your good birthday wishes.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Just letting you know that I am clicking back in to see the kitty! Such a cute kitty!