How well I remember last summer as Annette,Sherry,Dan,Myself and our gang of kids drove out to Grand Haven.Why it was only yesterday we shuffled our bear toes in the warm,soft sand and splashed away in the mighty waves of Lake Michigan.Oh how I long for those warm,soft gentle breezes to whisper through my nostrils once more on the sunny banks of the shore of Gidzygumy.Nuff said of what I want to have happen soon,very soon,ASAP!

5 comments:
Dianne, I love your pictures! They are really beautiful! (And, of course, the kids are really cute!)
wow, what awsome pictures Dianne. Thank's for sharing them with us.
That's a cute picture of the kids.
Ron showed me the album you made for him with these photos & others you have shared in the blog. He loves it...& for good reason. Wonderful photography certainly runs in your family!
Its good to hear dad liked my small folder I sent to him.I will be sending him one every now and then to keep him updated.Thanks for all the nice comments on the pics.I had so many it was hard to just pull out a few to put in here.It was unreal walking out that pier into the big lake.I am surprised I didn't catch a bug while my mouth hung open trying to fathom what I was seeing and walking out on.
Post a Comment