
One more time of pulling the ole snowblower out of the garage and rev it up.We sure are getting pay back for enjoying a longer fall. With march coming in like a lion it should leave us like a lamb. A couple more weeks and then we should be seeing it all melt away. This spring may see some areas flood. Everytime a snow storm hits my mind goes back to growing up on Naylor St..I remember Dad excitedly going out to his vehicle to be one of the first to make a path up the street. He knew there would possibly be someone who might be in trouble with their car.From our home to yours have a great day.

6 comments:
Memories . . . thanks, Dianne!
Beautiful! Cold! Hard work!
Hmmmm, I've almost forgotten what it's like to live in that kind of climate. I'm glad I don't have to shovel it anymore, but it sure is incredibly beautiful!
Montana has not had the hard winter like you have for several years. Our payback may be this summer.
Such beautiful snow!! So glad you are enjoying all that pretty stuff. I remember all our snow storm times in Michigan. No School, yea!!
Dad was always out helping people get cars, etc. unstuck.
Hi Auntie Jeannie's Sister!!
That squirrel picture you have on your previous post... umm... well... makes your blog PG!!!!!
Kinza :)
Hi Kinza,daughter of Carol-Ann,child of God,sister in Christ.Glad you liked the squirrel picture.
My oh my!
:0)
Post a Comment