
We have two birthday girls!RuthAnn is 5 and Hannah is 11.Wow their growing up before our eyes. The next pictures will be of their weddings.Emma has decided to take the slide a different way. What fun we had at Chuckie Cheese with our birthday girls and a few friends of Hannah's. Whether you just went for pizza and cake or a great big hug from Chuckie Cheese fun was had. Annette and I are getting alittle more smooth with helping the night go along with organization. They had gotten there earlier then us so with a few early tokens the girls enjoyed the games and rides. As we arrived,Annette and I strolled over to the ordering counter and ordered the pizza and drinks that would soon fill stomachs. Lots of nice presents were unwrapped and then as they all went to do more games and rides Annette and I cleaned up. Cake was cut,put on plates and placed where people had been sitting to await everyone returning for dessert. Later everyone walked out to their cars feeling happy to return to their homes for the night. When we got home Bryan was sitting here on the computer so I gave him the last of the pizza and cake from the party. Emma is the next birthday girl in April.As our kids get older so must we. Oh the pain of getting older!Its all in the Lord's order of life. Your as young as you feel,thank goodness for vitamins that help give us that pep and energy,vim and vigor. What pills do you take? Bryan looked at my pill box at all the different ones and blu a gaskit. What on earth mom! Oh their just my vitamins that keep me well and alive. Calcium, Multi Vitamin, LLysin, Estrovan and St.John's Wart. Am I forgetting any? Oh yeh!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The only other things are the bottle of aspirin for my headaches and Extra Strength Tums for the tum tum.

3 comments:
Neeto! What a fun way to celeberate two great birthdays.
What a bunch of cute pictures Dianne. I would have loved to have been there with you all. Pass on Happy Birthdays to all!
Love you all very much. I'm glad you were able to get your pictures installed ok. Ed had fun today with trying to post a new picture and post.
My bloggerbotisdead is still saying so.I wasn't able to through hello/picassa.
Post a Comment