Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Time For Dancing

Suzie and Brian move gracefully across the floor as man and wife tonight. The rhythm of the music pulsated inside the lodge, giving a night of enjoyment to one and all.
Jeannie didn't escape going onto the dance floor as Chuck happily went and took her hand in his and walked her out to join in the fun.
Bill and Jon stand in the background watching the merriment. A couple of dance instructors were handy in case someone wanted a few tips.
Even the kids started kicking their feet to the music.
The music kept everyone's feet going. Everyone should sleep well tonight after getting lots of exercise on the dance floor. Some of us haven't had a good workout like this in a little while.
Enough for me for a little bit, Jeannie, your turn. Chuck took spins out on the floor with Suzie and Jeannie when I wanted to go off and pick up my camera to capture a few shots.
Colleen and Jon have a special dance together.
Aha, now we know who Chuck decided to dance this dance with.

2 comments:

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

I totally agree Jeannie. Before I clicked in here to see your comment, I was feeling exactly the same way. I was sitting here just looking and "smiling", and remembering that night. It brings tears to my eyes as I sit here. Thank's Dianne, so much.

And thank's most of all to our beautiful host and hostess of the day and evening. Brian and Suzanne

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

What a beautiful bride! And handsome bridegroom!

The most breath taking, beautiful moment of looking up on the hill and seeing Suzanne on her Grampa's arm! There weren't alot of "dry eyes" in the crowd. Be still my pounding heart! I am crying just sitting here and remembering the moment.