
Different ones are beginning to look alittle tired as the night slides on toward the end.There was any kind of drink available that a person would want.I did enjoy one glass of red wine for the evening.I do enjoy a glass of red wine now and then.I do believe Colleen even took a sip from the glass as she was taking a break from dancing for alittle while.

Colleen and I took the floor to dance country line style.Between the two of us,Colleen looked like she has done it for quite a while.She was very confortable and smooth with her feet doing the line dance.

Country Line dancing was enjoyed with one of the instructors giving a few tips as she danced to the tune of the music.

Brian and Suzzie waltzed across the floor with the greatest of ease tonight.Their feet waltzed to the rythem of the music.

The cutting of the cake will soon yield dessert for those wanting some.I was so full from supper I passed on cake.It sure looked delicious.

Chuck and I enjoyed a dance togeather and neither of us stepped on the other ones toes.Success.

All young and older unmarried ladies to the floor please.The flowers are about to be thrown by Suzzie toward them.One high fling of the wrist and they flew through the air for one lucky lady to capture.

Oh my, did Brian have a mission to accomplish for those guys waiting to capture the treasured garder.This was quite alot of fun to watch but I'm not sure those little guys should have been in the room until it was off.Hee Hee.It came off in record time as Brian's teeth grabbed for the prize.

These are the unmarried young and older just waiting to catch Suzzie's garder as soon as it comes off and flies through the air toward them.

Whats out there guys? Penticton nestled down below in the valley will hold some fireworks tonight.These guys were deep in thought and conversation,probably catching up on each others lives.What a awesome looking sky tonight.
2 comments:
Di, you've caught the essence of the evening as it progressed. Well done!
You caught some great pictures Dianne. Thank's. Love you muchly!
Post a Comment