Our Christmas picture of the girls togeather.Little Emma didn't want to stand with the girls without Mom's help.Update to Linus will come soon.Carrots might help,but RuthAnn tried to share her carrots yesterday and Linus snubbed them.No success with carrots.Carrots are good for the eyes,thats what I have always told Danny while getting him to eat them.It will be two weeks of eye drops and LLysin this thursday.By the way,don't click on the green words cause I didn't ask for them to be highlighted in green and they take you to other places.Is there anyone out there to tell me what to do to stop the highlighting? Help!
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Our Lovely Granddaughters and Lovely Daughter
Our Christmas picture of the girls togeather.Little Emma didn't want to stand with the girls without Mom's help.Update to Linus will come soon.Carrots might help,but RuthAnn tried to share her carrots yesterday and Linus snubbed them.No success with carrots.Carrots are good for the eyes,thats what I have always told Danny while getting him to eat them.It will be two weeks of eye drops and LLysin this thursday.By the way,don't click on the green words cause I didn't ask for them to be highlighted in green and they take you to other places.Is there anyone out there to tell me what to do to stop the highlighting? Help!

6 comments:
I don't see any green highlighting.
Funny Funny Funny!Alright you two sisters.Apparently its only for my eyes to see.Where have I heard that saying before? Little green men,yah right.If I have seen little green men under my bed their squashed and deader then a doornail.I have a waterbed remember sis? Love you two sisters.What would I ever do without you!
Are you kidding?Anytime!
You just "gotta love us" sis!! (hee hee)
Love you Dianne! Wanna come and hug my puppy for awhile?
You have beautiful grandaughters Dianne. You give them all hugs from this "look alike grama". They are all pretty special.
Post a Comment