
When we brought our New Years Babies home we expected all to be well with them and to live happily everafter.That is until they or we died of old age far far from this time.Buffy has recently moved away with her master back into Sam's house leaving Linus to fill up my days with precious Linus.As of last friday I have asked for a miracle from the Lord that Linus's eyes will become healed and all will be well.Shall I back up alittle?I need to add in here the sadness I felt for Nathanal and Ellie with the passing on of their new little playmate,puppy.His question of why would God let us bring home a puppy,fall in love with him and then have it end up with us needing to say goodby to him.My heart grieved for all of you.Now I ache in my heart for the kitty I have ended up falling in love with and know unless I get my miracle from God in healing this little kitty I will be also saying goodby.The two kitties came home we thought well.Linus on the other hand had developed a kitty cold which we began treating with the vet's help.I took him in for his last shot and found he had a fever and all the signs of an upper respiratory infection.I took him in after he had the eye drops and mouth medication to be told he was well enough for his last shot and was sent back home with more medication to give him by mouth.The last appointment he received a shot and his revolution medication to prevent fleas and set up the appointment for his quote LAST SHOT.Last friday he was set up to get his feline luekemia shot and rabbies shot that was highly recommended and I sat there stupified.Linus's eyes have continued to run and not look good.She said it looks like it has become cronic and is like a herpies condition that he will continue to problems with and could only be handled with medication.The two shots we're put off for another week and the vet will contact a kitty eye specialist to see what the options are.In the mean time I was sent home knowing I would be calling Vickie's Pet Connection this week to see what they could do for us and the vet will call me to let me know what she comes up with.Friday evening was a very sad day for me.You know its silly what animals do to you as you fall in love with them so quickly.Bryan says,shake it off mom,kitties are a dime a dozen get another one.I want Linus not another kitty.I have asked the Lord for a miracle in healing Linus's eyes.This morning and most of the day I thought I had gotten the miracle because his eyes looked as if nothing had ever been wrong with them.Just a short time ago Linus came walking out of the bedroom to get some love and his right eye was squinting and runny.I have faith the Lord can heal his eyes and let me have a happy tale to tell others but it is looking bleak.The bummers of life are hard and even though I know Bryan is right in what he has told me,my heart wants the kitty I have fallen in love with.As I close this post please help me pray for my miracle and I will keep you informed.This week a decision will be made,Lord willing I won't have to make the decision of taking him back to Vickie's Pet Connection and leaving with a different kitty.Animals take your heart and fill it with lots of love just as if they we're your child.He has just walked up and nudged me with his chin to get and give a few minutes of love.Although on second thought it was only a minute and he jumped down to go and see if I have given him some moist food.Go figure.

3 comments:
He is very soft and cuddly.
We will definately pray for you Dianne. I know God can heal a kittens eyes. We can only leave it in "His Loving Hands". I love you and am sad that you are sad. We can identify with you. We went thru the same thing in Whitehorse with a very special kitten. The one who rode the Alaska Highway with us up to our new home in Whitehorse. We all very very sad for awhile.
Keep trusting the Lord and whatever the outcome, He will give you grace to praise Him.
Post a Comment