
Three weeks of medication has ended.

Linus was wonderful with RuthAnn and our other granddaughters.

Linus's eyes looked soooooooo good! Unfortunately four days later his eyes began watering and matter began forming. I called Vickie's Pet Connection and told her that his eyes had started up again. Unfortunately they didn't offer to put him down or give me a kitty in place of Linus. I had hoped that they would offer to end the situation with a better note. I was very sad of the outcome and proceeded to take him out to the Human Society. We are now in a waiting period to make the house safe for another kitty soon. RuthAnn has been very sad but knows she will be going to look at kitties with me. She actually told me she wants to look for puppies also. It will be a kitty in the end. Thank-you to all of you who we're praying for him. There must be a better kitty out there for our household or maybe we aren't supposed to have another kitty. We fall in love with these kitties and puppies very easily and they become part of a family. I couldn't have asked for a better kitty for RuthAnn in that Linus was very patient, lovable and huggable for her. RuthAnn is looking forward to go looking for a new little kitty or puppy. Anyone want to join us? Love everyone.
4 comments:
Sorry to hear about Linus. I'm glad Ruth-Ann has something to look forward to as she goes through this transition.
I am so sorry for your loss of your beautiful Linus. My heart goes out to all of you. I know how much he meant to you all. (my heart is sad). I love you. Please give my love to all.
Oops! My comment went in under an "alias" name. Sorry bout that. It looks like "elmer fudd" commented twice. But it was I! "Dat Wascally Wabbit". Oops!!
Thanks everyone,I appreciate it.Needless to say RuthAnn isn't going to let me forget us going and visiting kitties and puppies.
Post a Comment