Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hannah's Baptism 3-19-06


Suffer little Children and forbid them not,to come unto me:for of such is the kingdom of heaven.Matt.19:14
Hannah's second birthday came on July 7-02
Baptism follows 3-19-06

How precious on Sunday morning to see our granddaughter be baptized by Pastor Delaney.We no longer have Pastor Delaney as our pastor as of about 6 months ago but he was back to perform a marriage of a couple in our church.How special it was that he also baptized three children of our church families on the same weekend.It was also a very special date because it was her dad's birthday.Happy Birthday Earl we love you and feel you are a special part of our family.Of course we just had to finish up by going out to eat at one of our favorite eating places The Old Country Buffet.

2 comments:

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Tbank's Dianne, and I say "dido" to Jeannie's comment. Love you!! Give Hannah a hug for me. Tell her I love her. I would have loved to have been there and hug her myself.

Mister Ed T said...

Keep walking with Jesus Hannah! I thank God for you.