Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Who Wants To Tell?

Three and ahalf hours later.We will not be sure if we will need to go to the hospital to pick up any preparatory items for Dan's upcoming surgery.Lord willing the hotel and hospital will be in view of each other.
Are We In Chicago Yet?

3 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

Hang in there and don't forget to breathe!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

This is such a cute picture Dianne! I love it. Thank's for posting it. Do you "rent out" the cats??

Eagle-eye Di said...

No renting out the cats done here.I really enjoyed this picture,glad you liked it.

I didn't feel I breathed until friday morning but I must have cause I didn't pass out on anyone.