Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Chicago Bound

Tuesday as Chuck gets home from work we will proceed to leave for Chicago.Annette,Earl and the girls will be moving into our home because of being in between homes for the moment.As we arrive in Chicago to our h0tel,we will be having a camera crew waiting to interview us for documentation of Dan and his upcoming surgery.Our time in Chicago including his surgery and afterwards will be recorded for documentation.Please pray for Dan to have no complications in traveling home,being diabetic.May I please ask for strength and peace for me as my stress level immediately skyrockets.Dan and Chuck have no problem but I would like to melt into the background.Please no comments as to how unstrong I am.No poems either please.Tears comes very often lately,more than I need. Just be there in your prayers for all of us please.

6 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

We will be praying!

JUST A MOM said...

you got it girl!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

But-But-But-But I feel like a "studder but"! No Poems?? What will I ever do?? You got me in a state of " Now what do I do??" Not even just "one little itsy bitsy poem?? I now, sit here broken hearted, tears cascading down my petite little face, with eyes bulging big and wide. My brain is working so hard, my eyeballs had no choice but to "pop" out of my face.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Of course we decinately are praying for you all. I love you Dianne. Even "if" I can't put a poem in. :(

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Woke up with the thought that today and tomorrow are YOUR days! Remembering you all in a special way!

Eagle-eye Di said...

No poems on how unstrong I am.Encouraging poems are very welcome and needed thank-you.

Thank-you everyone of you for your daily prayers.