Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Aahhhhhhhh Home Again

We reached the city of Wyoming,Michigan approximately 3:30pm on Monday afternoon.Oh how it always feels soooooooooo gooooooooood to arrive home after being away for awhile.Dan has begun his recovery on his own home turf now with us changing his head dress.This morning when he came down from his night's rest, his head dress definately looked like amateurs had put it on for him.What a hoot.It was half off and his cotton batton was half hanging out.Naturally I would love to say,oh well,why don't we not worry about your head dress anymore.Friday we will be taking him back to Chicago to his doctor's office to get all his stitches extracted.From there its a matter of waiting another three or four months till he goes back to Chicago for another surgery.So far his recovery seems to be progressing just fine with no fever spiking or any swelling starting up which shouldn't be happening.
Annette and Earl are still waiting to hear word about having a go ahead on the home they are wanting in Sparta.She talked to her agent yesterday and was told no matter what he will see that they will be able to get that home to live in.As each day goes by it gets alittle more frustrating for them to be patient.
As the little phrase goes,the Lord's timing not ours.

4 comments:

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

I am glad for you all that you are back at home. I am thankful Dan made it all right through that long surgery. Thank's for putting the new updated post in on how you all are. I love you all!! Take good care of that head dressing ok?! Sit back and take a few breaths, and enjoy those grandchildren of yours. I'm sure Annette is glad you are home again too. There will be pay back, I'm sure. (She will ask you to give her a few extra breaths). Love you all!

Mister Ed T said...

Head dress? I think of an Indian Chief wearing a head band of feathers all the way down to his feet! Now that would look good on Dan, wouldn't it? OK, I realize its a lot of necessary fuss and work. Keeping you in prayer.

JUST A MOM said...

Hey girl, glad you made it home. So far all is well too!!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Dianne!
Just checking in for an update! Hope Dan continues to heal up OK (and you too!!)