Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Whose Got Who?

There can be such twists in life's road,like this bird having his friend the cat in a cage preventing him from devouring the bird.I do believe this is not in the cat's confort zone for the moment. I do believe this cat has a plan of attack for that bird as soon as he gets released.Just look at those eyes,they tell it all.Now how can such a small bird keep a big cat down?
That Caged In Feeling

6 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

Some times life feels just like that dosen't it? Have a great day!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

What a cute picture Dianne. I love it. It is so funny. I just might steel this picture.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Yes it does Just a Mom. It is an awful feeling to feel trapped.

JUST A MOM said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Montana Sherry C said...

Auntie D,

I've been checking your blog occasionally and not finding anything new for quite a while now. Have you given up, or just taking a break like I did?

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Time to get that silly bird off that cage, so you can escape! We can only feel caged in for so long, before we go down right "snakey". Oops, did I say "snakey"?? Oh my! Okay, "wascally"!!