This picture was taken on my trip back from going to visit Uncle Don in the rest home,knowing he didn't have many days left on this ole earth.As I was traveling along lake superior toward the bridge the sky became more breath taking as I drove.At one point I decided I needed to stop and capture a few images.It was such a beautiful sunset,I couldn't resist.
Both this and the next picture are awesome. You have a good eye for the photogenic! And if you are feeling "caged in," remember your freedom in Christ.
No filter was used.As I traveled along Lake Superior the sky just continued to get more and more orange so I finally pulled over by this little country church to snap a few pictures.Its been long enough ago I don't remember if I put it on low light conditions or just openened the lenses all the way up and was very careful not to shake the camera as I snapped the picture.All I remember is how brilliant the sky continued to get.
I grew up in Union Lake, Michigan, just outside of Pontiac, Michigan,a twin, in a family of seven. Two brothers and three of us sisters. As graduation approached, my twin sister and I proceeded to pack our bags to go our separate ways to different Bible colleges. Colleen to Briercrest Bible Institute in Canada and myself to Grand Rapids School of the Bible and Music in Grand Rapids, Michigan. There I married the man who became my husband from Fremont, Michigan, and have been married 41years. We have three unique, special, grown children, each with their own different personalities, four wonderful granddaughters, and a very special son-in-law whom we love very much.
Each day the Lord gives us a new, glorious sunrise for waking up to, signifing the beginning of a fresh new day and a breathtaking sunset, signifing the closing down of another day. Sunrise--Sunset
8 comments:
Boy,, I miss Michigan!
Such beautiful pictures Dianne. Thank's for putting them in. Where did you get the one of the church? That is so beautiful. I love it.
This picture was taken on my trip back from going to visit Uncle Don in the rest home,knowing he didn't have many days left on this ole earth.As I was traveling along lake superior toward the bridge the sky became more breath taking as I drove.At one point I decided I needed to stop and capture a few images.It was such a beautiful sunset,I couldn't resist.
To Just A Mom, this was my Uncle Don,my dad's brother who died of cancer.We loved him dearly and his son means alot to me.
Thank's for taking those moments to stop and capture the sky on film. They are just aswome beautiful pictures.
Both this and the next picture are awesome. You have a good eye for the photogenic! And if you are feeling "caged in," remember your freedom in Christ.
Great photos, Auntie D. Did you use a special filter?
No filter was used.As I traveled along Lake Superior the sky just continued to get more and more orange so I finally pulled over by this little country church to snap a few pictures.Its been long enough ago I don't remember if I put it on low light conditions or just openened the lenses all the way up and was very careful not to shake the camera as I snapped the picture.All I remember is how brilliant the sky continued to get.
Post a Comment