Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Such Sweet Relief

Makes you wonder what became of the yellow bird doesn't it? Ya can't keep a good cat down no no you can't keep a good cat down.Now do ya suppose that bird ended up as dinner and the cat is now resting comfortably letting dinner digest?My my, what questions we ask ourselves.I am sure glad our cat escaped from its prison of bars.Annette and Earl have sold their house and are attempting to by a place in Sparta about a half hour drive north of here.The house has just went into forecloseure with the bank because of non payments for alittle while so Annette and Earl won't know until tuesday whether or not it would be held up with litagations at the bank.The couple who now own it are getting a divorce and the wife was too embarassed to say anything.The sale on Annette and Earl's house has been approved by the bank for the new owners so then they would have 30 days after closing to be out.The place in Sparta has 5 acres with a house and barn. The land out back of them is woods and the Rouge River which they have some river front for putting a dock out and tying up a rowboat.They're excited and hopeful that all will go well with the bank letting the sale go through.They will be two miles from her good friend,Debby and her three girls whom the girls are inseparable with. The girls are all rip roaring excited in the prospect of being so close to each other and ending up in the same school system.The town of Sparta is a nice small place in the open country,they will become part of the country folk community.I am excited for them but alittle sad for me because it won't be as easy to call on the phone and say meet me at McDonnalds or the Mall for sweet and sour.We have been really enjoying garage saleing now that the season has started.Wow what bargins you find for such a small amount of money. Time to click out for now cause RuthAnn is needing me.It was good to be part of your day,today.

9 comments:

Montana Sherry C said...

Annette's new house (maybe) sounds wonderful. I hope it goes through for them. I've been enjoying garage sales here, too. I think you, Auntie D., are the one who got me hooked on them, so many years ago when we would come for a visit.

Eagle-eye Di said...

I do believe your right.The winter months are long to get through for waiting for the garage sales to start up again.

JUST A MOM said...

Glad to see you post again, have a nice weekend.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Hi,Just A Mom,its nice to see you have remembered me even though I have slacked in posting.It's very hard to post when you feel overwhelmed in everything.

Mister Ed T said...

That half hour drive will get shorter every time you make it. Here is NW Canada everything is at least half an hour away. For perspective, right now Captain Ron is five hours away (if we could find him in the bush), Little Eskimo is six hours away, and Jon (Uranium City 1978) is on the other side of the Intgernational
Date Line! But praise the Lord for cell phones and the internet. They certainly shrink our global village!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Wow! Where has the "old wascally wabbit been?? The cat is out of the ole cage, the bird is??? Now, where did that bird go?? Oh my!! Such a pretty cat, one just like the one we grew up with in our dining room. The cat sure looks much more comfortable. I am glad to hear about Annette and Earl's news. That's great! I love you all very much. Thank's Dianne for your new post.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Silly Me!!! I mean the "bird"!! I know we didn't grow up with a cat in our dining room.

JUST A MOM said...

HEY the more you blab the less overwhelmed you feel! I know all about this!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Eagle-Eye
These last two pictures are so well-matched! That is blogging in its most excellent form!