This picture was taken in Kentucky just after Chuck and I returned from a week in Colorado for RuthAnn's baby dedication.Tom had called us at Dan and Jennifer's apartment the night before we we're to fly out for home. Colleen was visiting with Tom and Nancy from Canada and was shortly to leave for back home. After requesting that they hold on for Chuck and I to arrive back home in Grand Rapids,within the week I got in my car and drove the nine hours to Kentucky to join them.I was tired and emotionally drained from our week in Colorado but the time in Kentucky was good.The night I arrived was good but hard because of my emotionally tiredness from what Chuck and I had experienced in Colorado,therefore as the night drew on I ended up in tears and going into the house in tears to go to bed.The time in Kentucky was good for me and I enjoyed every minute of it.This picture shows how I felt then and the state I am in now. I pray continually for the Lord's strengh,peace and wisdom as I strive to handle everything life is throwing my way. Every morning as my eyes awaken and my senses realize its the beginning of another day,its hard to put those feet on the floor and take the bull by the horns and begin again another day.Lord,help me to strive to please you and trust that you have my life in your hands.
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Life's Stress
This picture was taken in Kentucky just after Chuck and I returned from a week in Colorado for RuthAnn's baby dedication.Tom had called us at Dan and Jennifer's apartment the night before we we're to fly out for home. Colleen was visiting with Tom and Nancy from Canada and was shortly to leave for back home. After requesting that they hold on for Chuck and I to arrive back home in Grand Rapids,within the week I got in my car and drove the nine hours to Kentucky to join them.I was tired and emotionally drained from our week in Colorado but the time in Kentucky was good.The night I arrived was good but hard because of my emotionally tiredness from what Chuck and I had experienced in Colorado,therefore as the night drew on I ended up in tears and going into the house in tears to go to bed.The time in Kentucky was good for me and I enjoyed every minute of it.This picture shows how I felt then and the state I am in now. I pray continually for the Lord's strengh,peace and wisdom as I strive to handle everything life is throwing my way. Every morning as my eyes awaken and my senses realize its the beginning of another day,its hard to put those feet on the floor and take the bull by the horns and begin again another day.Lord,help me to strive to please you and trust that you have my life in your hands.

5 comments:
Please email me giddyupgoj@aol.com You do not have to drudge through what live deals you ALONE! If for no other reason other to just vent! really I have felt the way you look in that photo.
Allways in my thoughts, Jaye
Curl up and rest in the Lord's arms. And we will uphold you in our prayers too. Underneith are the everlasting arms. We may stumble but God won't let us fall.
Happy Mothers Day girl, Relax and try and enjoy!!
I remember that night well, Dianne. I remember you being "dog" tired after your driving straight thru to Tom's by yourself, after, of course, your time in Colorado with Dan and Jennifer. Snuggling up with Tom and Nancy's Awsome puppy dog was just what you needed. What an awsome puppy! I love this picture. You need some more "puppy snuggle" time at Tom's. I love you, and need you to hang in there. We are praying for you.
Thanks Sis.I need it.
Post a Comment