Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Friday, October 30, 2009

ThankYou Dad

Friday morning early Dad left to take Marilyn to the bus station.She was going to be with her brother and other family members for a large family time.When Dad got back to the house we all piled in his truck for a trip up into the Saphire Mountains before we were to leave the next day for our plane trip back to Michigan.Our enjoyment in the mountains was awsome.Colleen and I began having lots of fun finding ways to take pictures with my camera as we traveled along. I have quite a few pictures that turned out good but will spare everyone a couple of more posts of them.These pictures were just a few of many.We all had a wonderful time as we trailed along the mountain side viewing out over the expanse of mountain life.Thankyou Dad and Marilyn for our time there at both of your homes and the wonderful times we all had togeather.Marilyn,you are a beautiful,loving person whom I would be proud to call Mom.Through this time and the time you and dad spent here in Michigan,I have gotten to love you very much.Thankyou again.The next post will show a few pictures of you and Dad being here in Michigan and the wonderful time we had here.

















































































































































































































4 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Nice pics, nice memories

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

awsome Dianne

CML_Shearings said...

Wonderful family photos. We'll treasure them. I'm sure glad you had the chance to come back & visit.

Carol-Ann Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.