Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day With Family

Of course there is always a lawn that requires some manicure just before family comes over.Dad was very good at driving around this tractor. Did I also say that RuthAnn was found alot out in the paddle boat.With all of us there was always someone she could ask to take her out again.Colleen and I found our selves out working the paddle boat discovering all of the wild life.Lots of Canadian geese,a very young family of geeslings,one large inquisitive turtle sunning himself on a large,partially submerged log lots of ducks and yehhhhhhhhhh some mighty hungry fish.We soon discovered the fish hole where they were gathered just waiting for a worm handout.We went back in deciding to stop at the store for some earth worms on the way home to Dad's that night.Oh and of course we asked Dad if we could take out a fishing pole with us the next day.Marilyn's family came over for dinner and visiting for awhile later on.We all enjoyed the visit and getting to know them.After they left we enjoyed some more out door fun before going in to put Fox News on.As the ducks began gathering on the deck for the night we traveled in with RuthAnn stretching out on the couch for her down time once more.More pictures to follow.Did I say I have lots and lots of pictures?


























































































1 comment: