After leaving the airport,we traveled to Marilyn's home just a short distance from Dad's.What a beautiful,relaxing place to be during our stay at Dad's.Of course alittle lunch was brought out for the stomach's that craved nourishment.The ducks were calling us soon or should I say Colleen was calling the ducks with her special duck call.The ducks had come to know her call in the day before us arriving.I never could quite copy her call but came close to it.There was always some bread in the refrigerator that could be quickly put in a baggy and taken down to them.The paddle boat was quickly spotted by yours truly but was needed to be cleaned out from the rains and fallen leaves from the days prior.Colleen and I tugged,pulled grunted,almost gave up but here came Chuck
Saturday, October 03, 2009
As the story continues.............
After leaving the airport,we traveled to Marilyn's home just a short distance from Dad's.What a beautiful,relaxing place to be during our stay at Dad's.Of course alittle lunch was brought out for the stomach's that craved nourishment.The ducks were calling us soon or should I say Colleen was calling the ducks with her special duck call.The ducks had come to know her call in the day before us arriving.I never could quite copy her call but came close to it.There was always some bread in the refrigerator that could be quickly put in a baggy and taken down to them.The paddle boat was quickly spotted by yours truly but was needed to be cleaned out from the rains and fallen leaves from the days prior.Colleen and I tugged,pulled grunted,almost gave up but here came Chuck

4 comments:
Aaaahhh, it sure looks like everyone enjoyed a wonderful time together! I'm eager for the next write up and batch of pics.
Now I see why you didn't take us up on our offer. We don't have the lake, boat or ducks at our home. What a wonderful setting for relaxation.
You don't have those but you do have a beautiful horse and fiesty chickens.
awsome pics Dianne
Post a Comment