Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Summer's Fresh New Life

Every year we have a fresh new summer come forth.The beginning of a new season that the good Lord has given each one of us.A fresh,new beginning once more for wild life,trees,shrubs,plants and our own lives.What will be in it this year for myself and those I love.Will there be some rough times ahead?Will there be some fantastic,happy camera capturing moments to put down in our memory banks.What path will the Lord lead each one of us down this summer? The Lord already knows whats in store for each one of us and will give us the strengh and courage to go through whatever it may be.The trials are there to strenghen us and make us stronger even though we end up sitting broken down in tears,crying out to Him in question.The uplifting times come along to help encourage us and let us know that the Lord has us in his arms and will not give us more than we can handle.The Lord knows how much we can handle because he made each one of us,we are his making.We all are refreshed in the uplifting,happy times that come along.I love the freshness of early summer with all the new growth on all the trees,shrubs and colorful flowers every where.How beautiful and uplifting this is.Thank-You Lord for new beginnings of each new season you give us.
One morning a few days ago I was sitting here on my bed having my devotions.Misty May our cat was enjoying the fresh air out on the back screened in porch.Each morning she waits patiently for the big screen door to slide open allowing her to walk out and enjoy the crisp new morning.I sat there with my Bible in my lap beginning to notice Misty May pacing quietly back and forth as if keeping a keen eye on something just outside her reach.It is good to have screen between her and the outside during these times.I soon got up because it had gotten my curiousty and it was keeping me from putting my attention fully back on my devotions.There sat a tiny,wild baby bunny munching on grass close to my screened in back porch.I quickly got my camera out and snapped a few pictures and went to the fridge to get some celery.It had apparently heard my door open because as I rounded the bend the bunny was no where to be seen.I threw the celery out in the grass and went back into the house.

I sat back down getting my attention back on my devotional and finished this time.As I got up and walked out to see if the baby bunny had returned to find the celery,low and behold there sat a baby robin on the porch steps of my back screened in porch with its Dad not far away.Quickly I grabbed up my camera again and snapped a few shots once more.It was a morning of seeing fresh new life out my back door.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat experience, neat pics.
Uncle Ed

Anonymous said...

How awesome! I wish I had been there to enjoy it with you!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Wow! So Cool!!

I would have loved to have seen it with you, like Jeannie said.

The only squirrel I see in my garden is the one on my birdbath. It is permantly sat there. I would love to see the squirrels and baby bunnys, and more birds.

Thank's for posting this Dianne

CML_Shearings said...

Did you plant the wonderful barrel of flowers? I like the color combination. I may try something similar next year in my barrels. My husband loves the dark blue or purple petunias. They go so well with the purple centers to the other flowers.

Eagle-eye Di said...

I wish I could take credit for the pretty,colorful combination of the yellow daisies and purple petunias.When Chuck and I were out flower shopping my eyes immediately flew to this color combination and I loved it.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Baby bunnies are just irresistible! Once when Bruce and I were driving down to Iowa to visit a friend, we stopped at a motel in the evening and the back parking lot of the building was alive with baby bunnies! They were everywhere! I've never seen anything like it! They looked just like this little one on your blog!

Anonymous said...

LIke your new format!
Uncle Ed