Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Awaiting The Outcome

What words are needed to be said? I believe these pictures say it all.I have told our family that if we go into church with something in the bullitin sunday morning saying there is to be a vote this morning I will not vote for dismissal.I firmly believe everything was handled in the wrong manner and I believe the pastor has been railroaded.It looks like there might be a very close vote if there is a vote.No matter what, the damage has been done.There is no winner.Please pray for us and our church family.My heart goes out to the pastor and his wife who I might add is almost due to have another baby.
Gossiping has no place in a church.To many people end up listening to what someone else says and takes it to another person.It gets out of hand and ends up not to be the total truth.Its a known fact,if you put people in a circle,say something quietly to the first person,that person passes it quietly to the next person along to the end of the circle,it is totally different that was said to begin with.To many things were kept quiet from the church family that have been going on.People couldn't seem to get any answers from the pastor or the board of deacons.As a result we are where we are.Pray,Pray,Pray.Needless to say I have been very heart sick and down since this has all transpired.The shame of it is that many people from another well known church have come to us and become members as result of their church split.They are also heart sick about it all.Our hearts and prayers go out to these people also who have come to love our pastor and his family also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We Will
Ed & Colleen

CML_Shearings said...

Holding you up in prayer.