
Our First Born
Why it was only yesterday that this little fellow was born wasn't it? His last surgery in Chicago will be tomorrow morning.He is supposed to be at the hospital by 6:30am so we will be dropping off RuthAnn at Annette and Earl's tonight.We will be on the road by 3:30am armed with coffee and dognuts for the duration of the ride.Tonight I plan on going to bed about 8:OO and staying down until the buzzer goes off.The early bird catches the worm right? No traffic? We shall see what happens.We will be back thursday evening Lord willing.Love one and all.

3 comments:
Time flies doesn't it? The surgery has certainly turned Danny into a handsome yound man!
What a cute little guy!! That is awsome that things went so well for Danny. I am thankful. You give Danny a huge hug for me, ok? I'll be waiting for an updated picture (But more of his cute baby pictures would be great!!
How did the surgery go? I am praying for a speedy recovery.
Nice to hear your voice here, Uncle Chuck.
Post a Comment