Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Picking Up RuthAnn


Annette,Jeannie,Colleen,Hannah,Sarah,Emma and RuthAnn

Saturday evening as us girls were out enjoying Grand Haven for the day,RuthAnn was driven up to Annette and Earl's for the duration of our being gone for the reunion and birthday celebration time in Saginaw. As we arrived back home us girls left the men and traveled up to Sparta to pick up RuthAnn from Auntie's house.Of course she enjoyed seeing her other Aunts get out of the car also.Picture time took place before we took off for the house.

4 comments:

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Hey, how come everyone moved "away" from me when you snapped the picture. I know, you must a had it set up, and winked at them, for their signal to move!
I did put my deoderant on that day ya know. All you silly people

Eagle-eye Di said...

I do have one other one with you kneeling and having RuthAnn on your knee.I couldn't decide which one to post.Would you like to see the other one?

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

I think this one is my favorite. Thank's for posting these pictures Dianne.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Your welcome sis.