hello! Here is the stump. If you had a squirrel by your side, we know what those things look like.. but... no! ok I guess we will just call you STUMPY>
I grew up in Union Lake, Michigan, just outside of Pontiac, Michigan,a twin, in a family of seven. Two brothers and three of us sisters. As graduation approached, my twin sister and I proceeded to pack our bags to go our separate ways to different Bible colleges. Colleen to Briercrest Bible Institute in Canada and myself to Grand Rapids School of the Bible and Music in Grand Rapids, Michigan. There I married the man who became my husband from Fremont, Michigan, and have been married 41years. We have three unique, special, grown children, each with their own different personalities, four wonderful granddaughters, and a very special son-in-law whom we love very much.
Each day the Lord gives us a new, glorious sunrise for waking up to, signifing the beginning of a fresh new day and a breathtaking sunset, signifing the closing down of another day. Sunrise--Sunset
5 comments:
What a cool picture! What a "nice long pier"!! Nope, don't see no driftwood, but then I ain't got my glasses on!! hee hee
man that looks nice!!!
Someone in my household said that maybe you need to change that name from Eagle eye!!!!!
Ya know I tend to agree with him about that one.
hello! Here is the stump. If you had a squirrel by your side, we know what those things look like.. but... no! ok I guess we will just call you STUMPY>
Post a Comment