Finally a week after breaking my wrist,only having it wrapped, the bones we're pushed and massaged back into place.For the next two weeks I will be going in to get an exray of the damaged area.Lord willing my arm and wrist is wrapped well enough the bones will remain intact for them to remove this wrap and put on a permanent cast for the rest of the healing time.
We will be driving Dan back to Chicago on monday,tomorrow to have the rest of his stitches removed.He is looking forward to getting back into the regular swing of things again.
Annette and Earl are still in a holding pattern waiting to hear good news from the bank holding the property they want.
I am way behind on everyones blogs but will slowly play catchup.It will be slow in going being a one armed bandit but I'm here.

1 comment:
What a funny girl!! You're silly!! I held my arm up in the air "alot" of hours, cause it always was killing me. Of course, I found out why later on. It healed "out" of place. So it was not really basically fixed, till it was "fixed". I feel for you.
Post a Comment