Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.
Sunday, July 17, 2005
One Armed Bandit
This picture was down below with the title Broken Wrist.Colleen your comment is still with the other caption.Sorry about that.I seem to be having a few problems with Editing my posts right now.
whoo dat bee under the pillows? My Squirrel network couldn't make it into the house.....MMMM...Di is that you, or did you just copy a pic from colleen a few years ago????
Tis me indeed!It turns out I broke the same wrist Colleen did a couple of years back,go figure.I now have my permanent cast as of last wednesday.August 23rd is the date to get an exray to see if it can be removed.Is now pink in color.
I grew up in Union Lake, Michigan, just outside of Pontiac, Michigan,a twin, in a family of seven. Two brothers and three of us sisters. As graduation approached, my twin sister and I proceeded to pack our bags to go our separate ways to different Bible colleges. Colleen to Briercrest Bible Institute in Canada and myself to Grand Rapids School of the Bible and Music in Grand Rapids, Michigan. There I married the man who became my husband from Fremont, Michigan, and have been married 41years. We have three unique, special, grown children, each with their own different personalities, four wonderful granddaughters, and a very special son-in-law whom we love very much.
Each day the Lord gives us a new, glorious sunrise for waking up to, signifing the beginning of a fresh new day and a breathtaking sunset, signifing the closing down of another day. Sunrise--Sunset
3 comments:
whoo dat bee under the pillows? My Squirrel network couldn't make it into the house.....MMMM...Di is that you, or did you just copy a pic from colleen a few years ago????
Tis me indeed!It turns out I broke the same wrist Colleen did a couple of years back,go figure.I now have my permanent cast as of last wednesday.August 23rd is the date to get an exray to see if it can be removed.Is now pink in color.
So cool to see comments from our very own "Kentucky Red Squirrel".
Great to see you back in here. I have missed you.
Us twins sure have had our fun, huh??
Post a Comment