What a special time with Tom and Nancy in December.I decided RuthAnn might make the long trip ok at her age and so Dan,RuthAnn and myself set out on the journey.Dan and I we're amazed how well she withstood the trip.Nancy was there to greet us and later as Tom came home from work , RuthAnn with arms open wide welcomed her Uncle Tom and the rest of our stay was wonderful.Tom and Nancy we love you.
Friday, April 29, 2005
RuthAnn and Uncle Tom in Kentucky
What a special time with Tom and Nancy in December.I decided RuthAnn might make the long trip ok at her age and so Dan,RuthAnn and myself set out on the journey.Dan and I we're amazed how well she withstood the trip.Nancy was there to greet us and later as Tom came home from work , RuthAnn with arms open wide welcomed her Uncle Tom and the rest of our stay was wonderful.Tom and Nancy we love you.

1 comment:
What an "Awsome" picture!
Post a Comment