Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Poo Poo Time

What is a grandma to do when she has had all she can take of trying to stop the endless poopooing in the pullups? My brain keep saying my kids were done at this time of their age.Where am I going wrong with this little three year old? As I am pulling down her pullups in the bathroom and letting her know how I feel I am crying inwardly out to the Lord saying I can't take this any more.Enough is enough,I need an end to this frustration which just adds to every other frustration.I sit there on the floor on my knees crying out,Lord why and where is her mom who is supposed to be doing this chore?Father has a problem with this because he is blind and I don't care to have more of an awful mess with him attempting to clean up her butt,poop all over his hands,landing on everything else he touches that he doesn't realize he has left messes on.Lord help me while I need to acquire patience with all of this,knowing Dan needs me to be his eyes.Where is Mom? We have just discovered she has gone back out to Denver,Colorado without saying anything to any of us.On one hand we are thankful to know at least where she is and on the other hand,we realize she has skipped out on her daughter.Pray for this little girl for futher emotional and physical problems because of her having her fathers disease,Nerofibromotosis and eventually realizing her mother ,for some reason didn't love her like she should have wanted to or needed to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl you hang in there, been there as far as mom not doing what she should. God does hear your heart. I do too. I am praying for you.

JUST A MOM said...

come pay me a visit http://.ourrollercoasterride.blogspot.com

Jaye

JUST A MOM said...

it isn't working too well jsut click the "just a mom" and it will take you on your way there.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Thank-you Jaye and yes I will read your post.