Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Memories

Their a God given memory of days gone by to remember and relish past times with each other.It is wonderful to laugh and cry at memories of past times with our loved ones and remember as we once we're.We sometimes feel it would be wonderful to return to past situations to correct the things we did wrong and never asked forgiveness for but as death comes in its an ending.Lord forgive us for our wrong feelings and doings.We are each different and alone in our doing. As we are younger its hard to say I'm sorry but as we grow older and more mature it should come easier to say I'm sorry. To say to someone why are you having a problem with them ,should become more mature and forgiving. As a loved one passes many emotions happen in each of us.We all have the times of growing up and having our parent handle our each situation differently.We all growing up each have our own situation and hope it will be handled in our way. Was it?Lord we are all so different.Forgive us for our shortcomings and please be paient with each of us.This goes for everyone of us who are the Lord's children.Personalities,what about them? Each of us are different. Each of us handle things differently.Can I be silly? Can I be serious? Can I be a combination of each? Lord help us to accept each other for who they need to be .Please don't stiffly their giving in spirit and personality.Thank-you for loving me Lord in my short coming. I will share in the form I need to share and please accept it for me. I have a long ways to go believe me.

1 comment:

Mister Ed T said...

Don't we all. A couple weeks ago thke Lord showed me just how much pride and selfishness I had. (It was ugly.) But His forgiveness and cleansing were so liberating. The more I live the more I realize that its not about me and what I want but about God and what He wants for me!