Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

All In Bed

As I looked at the clock. I realized it was 3:00am in the morning.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoopppppppppppppppp where did the time go? I need to go to bed.Anyone else in this situation? Love ya,Ya know.I have the dvd in Because He Lives by Gaither videos.

6 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

That's probably my favoritge Gaither video

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

When am I "not" in that same situation?? I am up and down all night long. I use my non working mornings to catch up.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Oh sigh! -- so why am I browsin' over at 12:56a.m. to see if you have any pics up yet!! Hey, you bring the dvd, Wascal can grab some popcorn, I'll pick up some caffeine-loaded Tim Horton's coffee (since we're not sleepin' anyway!) and we can all go over and pound on Rascal Jack's door! Oh well -- sounds like a plan, and right now a plan is what just might make me realize how sleepy I am -- yup! Startin' to yawn! G'night!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

YA!!! I'll second that motion. Sounds like fun. I know Rascal Jack would be up to it.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

More Fun Than A Barrel Of Monkeys!!Or should I say "Wascalls"??

Eagle-eye Di said...

That sounds good to me