Fun!


The four granddaughters just loved their great grandpa up to pieces. One evening as they came over for the evening we roasted marshmellows around the firepit. Greatgrandpa noticed they weren't quite sure how or where to put their marshmellow sticks so he took them one at a time showing them the art of roasting marshmellows at our firepit. Soon after they we're off doing their own thing playing in the field.Two or three marshmellows and they we're full of the sweet and sticky substances. Little RuthAnn,the newest of the clan,although not so new now was alittle timid of Great Grandpa at first but soon began loosening up,enjoying his lap.By the way she is ten months old and walking now. Such a petite little peanut for walking. RuthAnn was also walking at ten months so I guess they followed suit with each other. The Sunday before GreatGrandpa took off , GreatGrandpa took Hannah and Sarah to McDonands for something to eat for alittle closeness with the three of them. The girls came back very happy from their ride in his truck and some special time with him.
3 comments:
If grandchildren are a blessing great-grandchindren must be a great blessing. Precious moments I am sure.
I only see 3 here. Where's the other little body??
She was in the house at that moment I do believe.
Post a Comment