Within seconds that ole Kentucky Bear sprung a leak from laying on the wet ground.Rejuvinated he sprang to life. This ole Eagle Eye knew right where to fly. Up Up Away to higher heights.Never knew I could so fast.What fun we had. Thanks Tom and Nancy,love you's.

3 comments:
This is Wascally Wabbit wishing you a very happy new year from our humble little igloo to your little igloo. Glad you found your Kentucky Bear. Your right, that Kentucky Bear is a mighty fine specimen. But please, oh please, don't eat that bear! He is such a special Kentucky Bear to this Wascally Wabbit. He's one of a kind, never, no never, to be able to replace. I haven't gotten my Kentucky Bear hug yet. I'm sure Kentucky Red Squirrel has plenty of nuts.
Lemme telle yous a storry boyt my eagle eye.. she was a yoyng one from a way back when... The babe was not a one to flap quickly.. this babe wouldn just sit an watch for an while. She'd see da thins' an just watch em go by.. butn this gal would see de biggins. No Sir, she wouldn't let them biggens go by..Nop... She'd go fur it...Dat gal had dat Eagle eye on dem biggund an bygolly she got it dat time whilst she ran past Tucky...by golly...she be de bests big gal I got.
Lemme guess who this could be.Who's best gal could I be by golly.Could that ole bear hunt be on for nuts? Those dare squirrels need lots for the long rough winter for survival.Love your comment.
Post a Comment