Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Found My Kentucky Huggable Bear

I went, I hunted, I found. Wow what a superb specimem.The only thing is I don't know if Kentucky Red Squirrel got all her nuts in first. On boy I think I have found a pulse. Yes its a pulse on this ole Kentucky Bear. Wonder on wonder he lives! I may need to run for the hills,that Kentucky Bear's Hide Away Above The Garage. I be gone! I shall return on the morrow.

2 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Be careful. Bear hunting is a dangerous business!

Kentucky Red Squirrel said...

I do believe that eagle eye Di needs to share a recipe about pig lips... now where can I find that recipe? Happy New Year Everyone.