Sunrise -- Sunset
Sun sets on our present day, allowing our minds and bodies relaxation, renewal and rejuvenation with the rising of the sun the following morning.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

One last Time Before Departure From The Double JJ

We woke this morning with the knowledge of our need to pack our belongings in need of checking out.The night I booked our three night stay was a desperate need on my part to get away from the awful stresses we had been dealing with.This was the first time I had followed through with spending some money on getting away without Chuck's approval.With our situation I knew it has always been myself holding us back from using finances to get us away from it all.With Chuck its,lets go!Whats wrong with spending the money!Its always the hardest on the spouse in the relationship who is in charge of the financial end to go ahead and realize yes we need to do this without thinking twice and second guessing.The morning of our departure to the Double JJ was no less any less stressful it ended up being more stressful to add to the whole situation.Three days away and here we are waking up to pack our bags in preparation to leave in a few hours.One last trail ride after breakfast over to the Ranch on Sunday and we would be heading back to Sparta to pick up RuthAnn from Annette's in Sparta.On our last trip over to the Ranch we had Darla and Blaze to ride out on once more.Before we left I used my camera for a few last remaining pics and found my beautiful Buckskin coming over to the fence to say hi to me.After feeding it a few morsels on my side of the fence it decided to get frisky with one of the other horses.Chuck insisted they must be two males,in which I laughed and said,I don't think so.I looked at them,snapped a few pics and then laughed and told them they needed to get a room.Back to the Back Forty for a short while after our trail ride we went and took one last look at it all before pulling out.We will be back!Our mini vacation was wonderful once again and I thank our good,loving Heavenly Father in Heaven for supplying the way to go.I am also very thankful for a very loving,helpful daughter who takes her neice in for a fun time as we have our exciting adventures.Labor Day weekend,friday,we will be heading back for the weekend with Annette,Earl,the girls and RuthAnn for a three day stay in one of their log homes in the Back Forty.















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sis, for posting all these photos! Obviously you love being at that ranch and spending your time around horses! I'm so glad you were able to go, and that you'll be able to go again soon. I love the last picture (the one of you)! Beautiful (you)!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

You certainly saved the best for the last! Loved the horse waltz! I must say you also have a flair for layout of a post, E-E Di ... ending the previous ones with the cabin nite-lites and this one with such pleasant last-look snaps of you and hubby! Them's good bloggin' plans, them's are!

Anonymous said...

High spirited horses for a dude ranch! Hige spirited cowgirl there too!
Unncle Ed (AKA Mr. Ed)

CML_Shearings said...

Thanks for sharing your ranch vacation with us via all the photos. The black background on your blog makes all your photos stand-out wonderfully.